Protection Plan for MacBook Air / 13 inch MacBook Pro
- Intel Core i5 processors (13-inch model)
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (13-inch model)
- Flash storage
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2 (13-inch model)
- Force Touch trackpad (13-inch model)
A groundbreaking Retina display. Powerful dual-core and quad-core Intel processors. Fast flash storage. High-performance graphics. Great built-in apps. And now in the 13-inch model, a revolutionary new Force Touch trackpad and even longer battery life.1 Whatever you can imagine, MacBook Pro with Retina display gives you the power to create.
The design of MacBook Pro packs a lot of power into not a lot of space. Because we believe that high performance shouldn’t come at the expense of portability. And despite being so compact, the new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models now deliver up to 10 hours and nine hours of battery life, respectively — an hour more than the previous models.
With Multi-Touch in OS X, you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content and get the most out of your desktop space.
The new Force Touch trackpad takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro — allowing you to not just see what’s happening on the screen, but to feel it.
|Item Weight||159 g|
|Product Dimensions||13.4 x 13.4 x 1.4 cm|
|Item model number||MD015FE/A|
Based on 3 reviews
- 4.13 rating from 104 reviews
Computer Cases, Servers
Aerocool EN52377 Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case
- Super-Silent cube gaming case solidly built with 0.8mm SGCC to block out most of the noise.
- Leathercoated front and top panels with smooth surface finishing
- Removable top cover for easy access to Motherboard
- Completely removable ODD+FDD rack for ease of installing water cooling system
- Supports a complete 240mm water cooling system on the top panel